This Policy may be updated at any time by amending current legislation or any change in the settings and type of cookies used.
What cookies are
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies that have a period limited to the navigation session and are deleted when you close the browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on your device even after leaving the website or otherwise after having closed the browser: these cookies will remain until they expire or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Which cookies do we use and for what purpose
This website uses the following types of cookies:
1) Session cookies (or technical)
These are temporary cookies that allow the user to access personalized services and take full advantage of the website’s features.
The use of these cookies is purely anonymous. We do not collect personal information unless the user does not explicitly intend to do so by sending contact forms or information requests.
2) Third-party cookies
- Analytical Cookies: both temporary and permanent cookies allow to collect a bundle of information about users’ behaviour on the website and thus improve their experience and the contents provided. The information gathered in this way is not personal as data are collected and analyzed anonymously.
We specifically use Google Analytics* cookies in accordance with the information provided in this page [link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.htm]
- Social Cookies: they are directly supplied by the social media domains we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and functions involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of information and how to eliminate it is regulated by those sites: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of the site in question.
- Google Plus / You Tube
We disclaim any liability with regard to the policies used by these third-parties, which are available at these links:
- Facebook > https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter > https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#
- Google Plus / You Tube > http://www.google.it/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Sharethis > http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/#sthash.zgxqM8Mj.dpbs
Accepting or declining cookies is your right
Below are the links to resources that describe how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: managing cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: deleting cookies; blocking cookies from websites
- Google Chrome: managing cookies
- Opera: managing cookies
- Safari: managing cookies
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google’s webpage (Google GaOptOut) and downloading the add-in for your browser.
Remember that you have to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in your internet browsing.
To allow the website to function properly and to take full advantage of its functionality and use, we recommend you to accept both the use of our cookies and third-party cookies.